We are currently hiring for the following position:
Business Development Manager
The position will provide superior service to the clients and build new accounts in assigned terriotory. The role will manage all aspects of the client relationship to ensure satisfaction and growth. You will be challenged with building upon account information to leverage sales, generate additional sales and improve upon the business relationship.
Please note: Previous IT Sales Support experience is not required but prefered for this role.
- Service accounts thoroughly by processing orders and quotes, answering inquiries regarding products, pricing, availability and credit via phone or email.
- Develop a bond with field sales counterparts to develop assigned accounts and proactively contact clients within the team selling model.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction by monitoring all activity for designated client account, including phone reports, sales order queues, etc.
- Attend client presentations, as required.
- Adhere to individual and team service level agreements.
- Interact with other departments to resolve client issues, as needed.
- Develop and cultivate a strong working/selling relationship with internal operations teams and business partner managers.
- Interact regularly with appropriate vendor partners for accounts and maintain a strong relationship with those partners.
- Provide updates on pipeline opportunities to management.
- Maintain and update client information in the Customer Account Profile, as needed.
- Become familiar with, and adhere to, Company guidelines regarding, but not limited to, discount pricing, billing, etc.
- Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job, as well as being available to stay late as needed with month/quarter end sales activities.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
College education and/or four years customer service experience required. Must be able to clearly articulate Return on Investment (ROI) to clients and prospects to sell value versus price. Knowledge in quoting and ordering required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required. Solid problem solving and consultative skills a must. Must be self driven, motivated and results-oriented. Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel, needed. Must be able to solve problems thoroughly and work well under pressure. Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively. Must be able to promote and demonstrate Company core values. Able to work with minimum supervision required. Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.