Customized PBX System Starting at $24.99/User
Fixtro Hosted PBX Business Phone Service For Small Businesses:
- Easy Set Up :— No Server room needed, No Big Closet Needed. Simply Plug Your Phone in to internet jack and you are done.
- No Start Up Cost:- There is no need to purchase server, leaseequipment, or pay any kind of maintenance fees on a complex PBX system at your
office. You can even use your old analog phones if you like.
- Save On Monthly Bill:—We can usually save our customers about 50% off their telephone bill.
- One IT Manager, One Company:— Being a full service IT Firm, We can take care of all your network infrastructure needs including:
your phones, all your calling features, and your local, long distance, and international calls.
- Work From Anywhere:—Take your office anywhere you go. You can allow workers to work from home, while travelling or from remote location. All
employees share the same hosted PBX features; so no matter where they are located, they are only an extension call away from each other.
- Grow at your own pace—Order as many extensions as you need now; add more extensions, fax lines, anytime.
Want to learn how Hosted PBX System can save you money?
Give us a call to discuss your business telephone needs with one of our IT Managers. We can find ways to cut your existing phone bill and help you improve productivity in your office. We can implement special features like automated appointment reminders, call recordings, intercom, public announcements, automated entry, and video surveillance right from your phone. Give us a call (510-709-4030) today to learn the full potential of our hosted PBX solution.
Don’t want Hosted PBX System ?
Unified Communication 320/540/560 from Cisco is a Reliable, Affordable and Quality PBX System that can be installed on your site.
We can help you set up your own premises based PBX System. Cisco’s compact UC 320 is ideal for small businesses with less than 25 employees. For bigger companies Cisco offer UC 540 and UC 560.
As a Cisco certified partner, Fixtro offers solutions in Security, Unified Communications, Mobility/Wireless, Network Systems and more. Check out our Cisco Solutions Showcase today!