Customized hosted PBX System
Hosted VoIP Service from Fixtro is a reliable, technologically advanced alternative to traditional PBX systems. A low upfront installation cost provides enterprise-class functionality across multiple sites, with online management tools that make administration easy. Monthly service plans include calls, voicemail, mobility features, and more – at a cost that will save your organization on its telecommunication bills without the hassle of managing an in-house system. Hosted VoIP is easily scalable, with users added and deleted instantly as your business needs change.
Key Benefits of Hosted PBX System from Fixtro:
- Unlimited Calling in United States.
- Low up-front installation and equipment costs
- Seamless integration across multiple, geographically dispersed locations
- Project manager to manage setup and installation, eliminating downtime
- Hassle-free control through a simple web interface, with no telephony expertise needed
- Local Number Portability (LNP) to let you keep your existing phone numbers
- Full standard business capabilities: Phone number (new or existing), extension dialing, voicemail, caller ID, and call forwarding
- Auto Attendant*: Add a “virtual” receptionist that answers the phone
- Voicemail to email: Send your voice messages to your Outlook inbox
- Music on hold: Upload an audio file containing music
- Mobility services: Find Me/Follow Me and Remote Office features
- Multi-office support: Manage and remotely administer extensions at other locations
*One Auto Attendant is included per customer account with a minimum of four users.